Goal Discovery and Planning
The first step in any journey is to know the destination.
"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them"
- Walt Disney
Do you know what you want to achieve? What you want to do with your money?
These are not trivial questions. Setting smart goals allows you to focus your efforts, make better decisions and create a strategy to pursue them.
GPA Financial Planning is absolutely focused on helping you work out your goals and then creating and implementing a plan to achieve them. This is our mission and comes before everything else we do.
Goals can very from taking a dream holiday, to making a difference in your local community.
If you don't think you have any financial goals, ask yourself these 25 questions:
- What house would you like to live in?
- What would you like to learn?
- What would you like to do for your community?
- What countries would you like to visit?
- What sporting events would you love to attend?
- What car would you like to drive next?
- What family experiences would you like to provide?
- What cities would you like to explore?
- What concerts would you like to attend?
- What things do you want to do in Australia?
- What hobbies would you like to pursue?
- What have you done in the past that you would like to do again?
- What financial milestones would you like to achieve?
- What things would you like to own?
adapted from keithabraham.com's 25 questions to create your list of 100 lifetime dreams